One of the leading banks is looking for a someone to lead a team of IT Procurement/Sourcing specialists. Reporting to the Head of Procurement this role will be responsible for partnering with the Bank’s Technology leadership and helping to review the partnerships with the many Technology and Telecommunications Vendors and Service Providers in Hong Kong.
The Procurement/Sourcing Manager will drive efforts to ensure excellent value for money in the supply of goods and services is provided while minimising the bank’s exposure to supply risks.
Key requirements for the role:
- Good understanding of technology and/or telecommunications
- Solid background in Procurement/Sourcing gained working in large scale environments
- High attention to detail, used to working with complex vendors/service providers’ contractual agreements
- Cantonese/English required for the role
Experience within Banking is not essential for this role as something that can be learned in the role.
This is a great opportunity for someone to step into the Bank and make a real impact. There is an opportunity for someone to step into a leadership role and really partner with the Technology leaders to help them achieve their goals. For the ambitious there is a longer term opportunity to grow and take on the leadership on the Non-IT procurement team so lots of space for growth.
At TEKsystems, we have an unrivalled commitment to deliver world-class professional talent and recruitment services to our clients and careers to our business professionals that align to their skills, goals and interests. TEKsystems focus on specialist skillsets within:
- Technology Leadership
- Project Management/Business Analysis
- Architecture and Software Development
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Infrastructure and Support
Our client list in Hong Kong include industry leading firms within Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Asset Management, Exchanges, Brokerages and Digital Assets. If you are interested to explore more please apply to this role and we will consider you for all available opportunities.