Hong Kong Central
- Act as tribe lead for digital user experience design and own the digital design guide for end customer’s digital experience development in Omi-channels
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences that fits to the respective local needs in the regional countries
- Work with senior C-level stakeholders to develop best in class digital user experience and journeys
- Facilitate the digital design needs by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital channels and partnership ecosystems
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in Group level and in with local project team in the country level.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Lead in forming Digital Design framework & guideline to support all internal digital designers to design according to latest expectation from company Brand & Marketing and Customer Experience guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 10~15 years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- University degree in Graphic, Interaction, Web, Multimedia Design or related equivalent
- Key UIUX lead experience in delivering reputable award winning Digital UIUX asset development
- A solid grasp of human-centered design (HCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to work as agile team member on a day-to-day basis.