Hong Kong Central
- Write codes based on the functional specification provided by the lead software developer.
- Perform continuous integration (CI).
- Design proto-type for UI / UX.
- Coordinate with database administrator for building database schema and setting up required permissions.
- Communicate task and product backlogs development timelines with lead application developer.
- Participate in daily scrum or daily standup.
- Assists in the development needed for API and integration scripts.
- Maintain and works on a centralized or distributed source control.
- Participate in requirements gathering.
Skills and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related discipline required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience in software development both front-end and back-end programming.
- Experience in writing web and mobile application.
- Backend experience in T-SQL, stored procedure in MS SQL database and database normalization.
- Experience in a non-relational database / no-sql / document database is an advantage.
- Experience in developing web services, generic handlers for API interface programming.
- Experience with .NET framework development in a centralized source control, .Net core / MVC is a plus.
- Knowledgeable on Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server SQL database SSRS, SSAS, SSIS.
- Experience in various data interface files (json, csv, xml, etc.).
- SharePoint / farm solution development is optional.
- Programming with iOS and Android for mobile and tablet devices.
- Experience with working with external and internal developers in a centralized source environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Proven track record and experience in developing application. Successfully executing application that meet excellence objectives in a dynamic environment.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high pressure, high stress situations.
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet over all objectives.
- High level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.