Our client is a well-known FSI within Hong Kong. They proactively invest heavily into new Automation, Cloud, Digital Transformation and Security technologies. Additionally, they are going through a transformation in there day to day operations, looking at moving into an Agile framework giving candidates wider technology expertise and advice with a lot of opportunities to develop their technical understanding.
From a culture perspective the environment is relatively flatline environment, with a lot of collaboration and a lot of potential career opportunities going forward.
Senior Manager / Manager-Information Security
• Build Cyber, Cloud Security, Information Security and Infrastructure Security Solutions
• Develop Cyber, Cloud Security, Information Security and Infrastructure Security Solutions Frameworks
• Work closely with 2nd line and architecture team on defining HKMA security standards and incorporate within solutions
• Lead Team to resolve Security Operation incidents on Information Security and Cyber security i.e IPS/IDS, AntiDDos, DLP, System Logs, IAM, SIEM, Endpoint and Email Security
• End to End Project manage, Vendor Management and Stakeholder management
• Conduct IT Security Awareness programs for the organization
• Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, software engineering, communication and related majors;
• Familiar with Cyber / Information Security, Infrastructure security tools / solutions i.e DLP, IAM, SIEM, AntiDDos
• Familiar with Hong Kong Monetary Authority's information security regulatory requirements.
Alex Fraser is a specialist Associate Consultant based in Hong Kong working within the Information Security, Network Security and Network Infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.