Senior Full-Stack Developer
Enterprise Value Proposition
Our client is a European based MNC with a multi-national, family-oriented culture, full of passionate individuals striving to make an impact. You will be working alongside a small team of talented developers where you will collaborate to achieve your objectives. Your ideas and feedback will be a valuable and integral part of the process, constantly striving to improve and bring new innovative ideas to the table. This presents a great opportunity to be a part of an End-to-End venture with access to the newest technologies, public cloud, where you’ll enjoy an agile work environment.
- Long term scalable project, looking to expand teams, providing opportunities for internal growth.
- Great opportunities for career growth, providing streamlined path into management and tech lead roles, overlooking your own team of developers as the business scales up.
- Opportunity to achieve various certifications based on personal goals and business requirements.
- Propose and implement new ideas and technologies into the project.
- Fully integrated onboarding and training is provided.
Role & responsibilities
- Full stack software development
- Collaborate with Technical Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand requirements and how they translate to new applications and features.
- Discuss feasibility and tradeoffs for potential solutions and challenge business requirements.
- Participate in technical and design discussions to ensure best practices during implementation.
- Design prototypes according to specifications through to full system development and deployment
- Create unit and automated tests to verify application logic
- Evaluate existing applications to redesign, update and add new features
- Produce technical documentation including API documentation and system architecture diagrams
- Ensure systems are compliant with company regulations
- Flexible working arrangements, hybrid-work from home.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior developers, working closely to help their personal and professional development
- Degree in Software Engineering or any relevant fields
- 4+ years of experience in Fullstack development/software engineering
- Enterprise application experience in order to understand the integration of application in a complex landscape
- Experience with databases including SQL, noSQL, key-value stores and knowledge of when/how to use them
- Exposure and able to demonstrate agile project
- Desire to never stop learning and genuine curiosity about how the different parts of a complex business fit together
- Eager to pay it forward and help the next generation of developers grow
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Good written and spoken English