- Senior Data Engineer
- Hadoop, Spark
- Python, AWS
This will be a Senior Data Engineer role for a Global Technology Firm. This is a great opportunity for any Senior Data Engineer who wants to be involved with leading, scaling and innovating the data directions of a well-established but start-up like Global Technology Firm Hong Kong. This team is a highly agile and technology passionate team.
• 5 years of experience in data engineering and/or backend software development, leaving you with proven software development skills and a firm foundation in modern software engineering methods like version control, TDD and CI/CD.
• Hands-on skills of data engineering tools and frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Redshift, ELK, as well as relational and NoSQL databases. You can provide advice on tool selection.
• Excellent programming skills in Python, Java and SQL.
• Proven expertise in at least one cloud platform like Cloudera, AWS, and GCP.
• Solid know-how regarding data modelling, schemas, and API development, including REST or GraphQL.
• Experience with state-of-the-art data architectures, for example microservices, data lakes and data marts, and managing interdependencies between cloud and on-premise applications.
• Professional experience working in an agile development environment, preferably Scrum.
• Strong communication skills and like making decisions.
• High quality technical solutions and you want to improve your skills every day.
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to Dane.Gustilo@TEKsystems.com or call +852 3473 3041 for a confidential discussion