Hong Kong Central
“Graduates Are Welcome to Apply”
About Allegis Group
We are the global leader in talent solutions, focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience.
In Hong Kong we are a hardworking but fun group with a young, energetic and collaborative team with a diverse multicultural environment of 15 nationalities.
Health & Wellness
We are also a company that embraces Health and Wellness of our employees where we have a team of caring people who have organized meditation specialists to come into our office for mediation classes or shot yoga sessions, Juice Wednesday providing freshly squeezed juices on Wednesday morning.
We regularly have team bonding events, cooking competitions, Baking sessions @bake.your.own, group therapy painting sessions, BBQ’s, Laser Tag, Games rooms and Virtual Reality games to name a few.
We embrace diversity – we embrace Women empowerment where employees are able to share there challenges as a female, share how they feel and you are really given a voice to share your idea’s and thoughts.
We have regular catch ups to discuss topics like the inner critic, understanding that you should be proud of yourself, background, gender and who you are.
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
• Visiting clients to build and develop relationships; Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example internal platforms (within Allegis group’s website, External Platforms (LinkedIn, Efinancial, JobsDb etc)
• Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
• Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
• Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
• Preparing candidates with there up and coming interviews
• Gathering feedback from candidates on their interviews, Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
• Provide service touchpoints with candidates to get an understanding of how they are feeling about their new employer
What’s in it for you?
• 13-week training programme that incorporates classroom-based sessions, one to one coaching and shadowing experiences
• Continuous mentorship and training opportunities throughout your entire career within Allegis Group.
• An energetic, vibrant, driven, diversified & inclusive working environment were there is a “Team comes first mentality”
• Meritocratic, clear & transparent career progression
• Quarterly and annual Best in APAC Awards
• Clear and transparent career pathway
• Competitive base salary + commission package
• Comprehensive healthcare agreement
• International Career Opportunities within our Global Offices & different brands within the Group
• Strong work ethic
• Drive and determination
• Desire to work in a people-facing role and provide excellent customer care
• ‘There’s no I in team’ attitude
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (in any function) – Graduates are welcome!
Follow @AllegisAPAC on Instagram, to see what it's like to be part of our team: