Hong Kong Central
Are you an experienced hands on quantitative technologist with a strong understanding of systematic trading platforms and strategies? Do you have experience in delivering strong performance for quantitative trading desks?
An institutional brokerage and investment group's Quantitative Trading team is looking for an experienced systematic trading quantitative trader (VP to Director level.)
** Open to Senior QUANT DEVELOPERS with High Frequency Systematic trading experience.**
The successful candidate will:
- Provide expertise on all aspects of the trade pipeline.
- Build models for high-frequency equity and futures price prediction
- Form the systematic trading strategy based on predictive and quantitative models
- Analyse model performance and resulting trades for understanding of latency implications
- Work on optimization of existing models and systematic trading strategies
- The candidate must have the ability to explain the rationale behind a model and the trading strategy
- Research, implement, test, deploy and monitor quantitative trading systems trading across multiple markets and financial products.
- Contribute towards improved systematic trading systems through quantitative modelling and machine learning techniques
- Work with IT and TechOps teams involved in the development of the automated trading system life cycle
- Experience in research, development, and deployment of systematic trading strategies for the quantitative trading desks.
- Comfortable programming in C# with strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Comfortable programming Python in Linux and Windows environment
- Strong team player and open to new ideas with ability to pay attention to details even under pressure.
If you are interested please apply here or send an email to Amy.Hall@TEKsystems.com.