Hong Kong Central
- Quantitative market making
- High frequency cryptocurrency trading
- Quantitative trading and analysis
As a Quantitative Developer you will:
- Trading data visualization
- Market-making platform enhancement
- Participate in or lead a full stack agile team to delivery quality work in each sprint
- Design and implement software components according to the specifications with emphasis on quality, supportability, maintainability, scalability and performance
- Understands both the project/process perspective and technically to ensure the proposed solution are sustainable, maintainable and meet business needs
- Translates requirements and functional specifications into technical solutions (specifications, tested code, technical documentation)
- Proactively monitors and supports the production landscape to address issues in a timely fashion
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Proactively monitor and support the production landscape to address issues in a timely fashion
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of hands on development experience within a trading environment
- Good hands-on knowledge and practical exposure for modern NodeJs/Python/Golang concepts.
- Experience of using design patterns and principles for building robust, resilient, highly scalable and low latency side applications.
- Good knowledge of data-structures and algorithms.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Passionate in crypto / blockchain industry