Hong Kong Central
- Closely partner with key Regional and Market HR/ Business Services stakeholders to co-create and deliver the Employee domain strategy and roadmap, ensuring alignment with HR/ Business objectives and Regional IT strategy. Ensure it is consistently and appropriately communicated to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the Regional Employee Governance Committees in alignment with Regional Business Solutions governance framework – to facilitate prioritization of initiatives, and communicate status and highlighted risks/ issues of in-flight projects.
- Closely partner and communicate with local/ market IT and HR/ Business Services stakeholders to ensure local alignment with the Employee domain strategy and roadmap; and effective understanding of market-specific requirements, especially in managing requests for market initiatives.
- Plan, deliver and support employee systems solutions - from developing business cases to planning timelines, resources and leading delivery of approved projects – working closely with local/ market/ global HR stakeholders and local/ regional/ global IT teams. With other IT Domain leads, ensure consistency in the way we deliver and manage these solutions in alignment with the Regional IT strategy.
- Deliver and support relevant employee systems solutions that balance security/confidentiality and easy access, and ensure the desired employee experience. Ensure these solutions are supported in an effective/ efficient manner in line with Regional IT strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring effective collaboration and communication with Local and Regional IT teams in delivering and supporting Employee Systems initiatives.
- Maintain close partnership with relevant Global IT counterparts for HR, Learning & Development and Collaboration platforms to ensure consistent alignment with Global IT strategy.
- Manage, develop and coach the Employee domain team to closely and effectively partner with HR/ business stakeholders, and deliver/ support innovative employee system solutions.
- Responsible for the Employee domain budget across all project and support initiatives.
- Understand emerging trends and solutions in employee systems solutions. Leverage best practices from the industry where relevant to challenge the status quo internally
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science or similar discipline
- Experience with HR platforms, learning and development tools, corporate collaboration/ communication tools in general
- Experience with Workday (preferable)
- Solid understanding of technology
- Understanding of legal and contract management in relation to IT
- Demonstrate proven qualities of leadership with integrity, humility and open-mindedness
- Ability to manage people in matrix organization by provide guidance, direction and feedback
- High level of initiative and able to manage multiple tasks
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Strong team player and proactively collaborate with team members and Project teams
- Ability to inspire, engage and drive new ideas
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English