• MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
• 15+ years’ experience in Hardware and Software Product Development
• Solid Experience on managing B2B & B2C digital product, as well as software solution product throuot lifecycle
• Proven track record across International company working on global market
• Strong technical background on hardware and software development, mobile and web technologies
• Outstanding follow-through, self-starting attitude, time management, and project management skills to deliver results
• Aptitude for positioning products in the market to sustain competitive advantage
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Previous successful experience working directly on digital signage or AV/IT clients
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Drive product launches including working with public relations and marketing team, relevant company executives, and other cross-functional product team members
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
• Conduct usability testing and interviews with customers to determine issues, test product ideas and receive valuable feedback
• Write specifications, use cases, requirements, and workflows to facilitate communication
• throughout the development and release process
• Work closely with the design team to develop auxiliary materials, like videos and other content, to support product development and marketing efforts
• Participate in client-facing meeting to present projects and to collaborate to define launch schedules and KPIs
• Ensure our products meet the regional and international regulatory requirements.
• Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information. Work also with our Customer Service team to harvest information.
• Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraise new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes. Set up an internal product idea forum for other team members to contribute.
• Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.