Post Trade Analyst
You will love this job if:
● You are pioneering and innovative and want to be part of the cutting-edge and
disruptive crypto-currency world.
● You make improvement suggestions that will positively affect operations, enhance accuracy and profitability of the firm .
● You thirst for knowledge in the digital asset space.
● You are a data enthusiast who loves dealing with numbers and you use figures to convey ideas and concepts.
● You thrive in a non-hierarchical organization with flexible and casual working environment
As the post trade analyst, you will:
● Perform routine post trade reconciliation and escalating and resolving trade and fee discrepancies issues in a timely manner
● Monitor media and digital asset exchanges’ announcement to assist front office in trade planning and decision making
● Prepare periodic management report and communicate to stakeholders whenever follow-up actions are needed
● Coordinate with developers to support various automation and process reengineering initiatives to eliminate manual and unnecessary tasks.
● Support ad-hoc research and other operational tasks as assigned.
You should get in touch if:
● You hold a university degree preferably in Risk Management / Finance /
Statistics / Computer Science, Engineering or related analytic disciplines.
● You have at least 1 year experience of relevant working experience, ideally in
the financial service industry.
● You possess strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude. A high degree of
accuracy is required.
● You are able to solve problems with a teamwork mindset and have a strong
sense of task ownership.
● You can demonstrate strong proficiency with MS Excel and SQL
● You have good command of English and with excellent communication and
● You are curious about quantitative trading and algorithms and willing to learn
about crypto currencies, blockchain and decentralized finance