Hong Kong Central
Full-Stack Developer – MNC, GREENFIELDS
Enterprise Value Proposition
Our client is a European based MNC with a multi-national, family-oriented culture, full of passionate individuals striving to make an impact. You will be working alongside a small team of talented developers where you will collaborate to achieve your objectives. Your ideas and feedback will be a valuable and integral part of the process, constantly striving to improve and bring new innovative ideas to the table. This presents a great opportunity to be a part of an End-to-End venture with access to the newest technologies, public cloud, where you’ll enjoy an agile work environment.
• Long term scalable project, looking to expand teams, providing opportunities for internal growth.
• Opportunity to develop general and specialist skills under the mentorship of the Senior Software Engineers and Team Lead to become a Senior Software Engineer.
• Opportunity to achieve various certifications based on personal goals and business requirements.
• Propose and implement new ideas and technologies into the project.
• Fully integrated onboarding and training is provided.
Role & responsibilities
• Full stack software development
• Collaborate with Technical Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand requirements and how they translate to new applications and features.
• Discuss feasibility and tradeoffs for potential solutions and challenge business requirements.
• Participate in technical and design discussions to ensure best practices during implementation.
• Design prototypes according to specifications through to full system development and deployment
• Create unit and automated tests to verify application logic
• Evaluate existing applications to redesign, update and add new features
• Produce technical documentation including API documentation and system architecture diagrams
• Ensure systems are compliant with company regulations
• Flexible working arrangements, hybrid-work from home.
• Degree in Software Engineering or any relevant fields
• 1-3 years of experience in Fullstack development/software engineering
• Experience with databases including SQL, noSQL, key-value stores and knowledge of when/how to use them
• Exposure to agile project
• Desire to never stop learning and genuine curiosity about how the different parts of a complex business fit together
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Good written and spoken English