Hong Kong Central
- Driving stability and resiliency agenda of company’s equities trading execution plant
- Ability to work closely with traders, front-office application teams and infrastructure partners to implement and improve trading flows in execution platform
- Coordinating technology developments with regards to trading infrastructure
- Ability to provide L3 support on the execution platform and front office monitoring GUI
- Strengthen relationships with our market data vendor
- Project management for strategic business initiatives including exchange and regulatory mandates.
- Lead the upgrade, maintenance and architecture design of the execution platform including: server provisioning, configuration management, High Availability and Disaster Recovery
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of equities trading, post trade services and SDLC processes
- Adequate knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating systems, underlying storage systems and network tuning.
- Proven experienced in understand Market Data feeds in Asia markets
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Analytics and OMS. Knowledge in equities trading in Asian markets specific.
- Proficient in core Java development, Python, shell scripts in Linux/Unix environment.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem-solving skills, solution oriented with proven results and to support day to day activity while independently driving projects.
- Good team player and ability to work independently with minimal guidance.