Qualifications and Experience:
- Min. 6 months of Data Entry/Administration Experience
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
- Experienced in product support is an advantage, but not a must
- Ability to prioritize: In particular, be able to manage and anticipate activity peaks.
- Work independently
- Prove themselves willing to work under pressure.
- Accuracy in registrations
Internet eBanking application functional support and registration:
• Provide fast, accurate registration services for eBanking products
• Support by phone, e-mail, instant messaging and Jira to our APAC client facing teams,
• Share APAC added value information and knowledge
• Compose and update procedures and monthly activity reporting intended for teams.
Communications with staff members in APAC region
• Be able to work with and accommodate multi-cultural environments and different timezones.
• Facilitate smooth communications between team members and external teams within the
• Show excellent team spirit and team work, and communication skills
• Provide excellence in Quality of Service toward both internal & external clients.
Administration / Reporting
• Participate to meetings organized by the team
• Provide activity report as requested by his supervisor
• Inform management about any issues related to its job