We are looking for someone who has the gift of good copy, and strong social media savoir-faire to stimulate our 3.3+ million strong social media fanbase, and the instincts to bring the best of our features, events, and games to life for our rabidly passionate players.
- Leverage social channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) to support the company's user acquisition engagement/ retention goals
- Support channel strategies and content calendars for the company's Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube pages
- Monitor and engage with community members on our social channels, including company-owned pages and large "unofficial" fan group pages
- Respond to App Store reviews and monitor ratings and player sentiment.
- Generate weekly social summary reports for the marketing team that highlight trending and actionable social content
- Work closely with the QA and Support Teams to coordinate responses to actionable social mentions
- Work with internal creative resources to develop supporting graphic content
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities, platforms, and tools for social
- 2-3 years of experience in copywriting, social media marketing or online community management
- Impeccable English writing skills - Excellent fluency and proficiency in US English, both written and verbal
- Deep knowledge of the US market is highly preferred
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1! Willing to take initiative and ownership to get the job done
- Passion for all things social. Must be social media savvy!
- Detail orientated and methodical; ability to prioritize efficiently
- Background in mobile games or applications is a plus