Top tier organization with significant global presence is currently looking for DevOps Engineer to join their teams and working on the IoT projects.
The Software Engineer, Devops plays an important part in company’s development process. You will be joining a team of passionate and knowledgeable engineers in delivering software that helps global businesses manage their projects more smoothly and easily. Our ideal candidate should enjoy taking on technical challenges, learning new things, as well as delivering end-to-end solutions to real-world problems.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing and implementing applications in public cloud, AWS preferred
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines with cloud-native and/or opensource tools
- Hands on experience of Python and/or Node.js
- Knowledge of microservice architecture, RESTful and GraphQL
- Strong awareness of networking protocols and cyber security
- At least 2 years Development experience in an agile team
- Strong interest and ability to learn new technologies as needed, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Fluent in English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a bonus
- Reporting to the business unit CTO; design, implement and document the technical architecture of the various cloud artifacts
- Design, implement and document DevOps processes and automated checkpoints
- Work closely with engineering professionals to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Provide Level 2 support for all cloud related issues, including IoT connection, system monitoring, change control and incident response.
- Support on security assessment services and establish practices & processes to manage improvements and breaches