Our client is an international high-end company that owns multiple business lines including retail, property, ecommerce and learning platform with millions of customer data. This company strives to transform into a data driven organization and is investing a lot in expanding their technology team and using cutting edge technologies including AWS, Google Cloud, Ali Cloud, AI, NLP, Tableau and Power BI.
This role will provide the candidate opportunity in extensive data engineering and analysis experience with a large set of customer data. If you are interested to develop you career path in Big Data/ Data Engineer domain to bring business value and further expand the organization footprint regionally, this is the opportunity for you:
• design and develop data warehouse, databases, data pipelines.
• Construct data flow to transform unstructured data to structured data from multiple data source (both online and offline)
• Implement ETL/ELT flows via Big Data Solutions i.e Nifi, Spark, Python…etc
• Build a highly scalable cloud data platform
• Deliver advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications
• Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes
• Collaborate closely with development and product teams in a fast-paced delivery environment
• 1-3 years of experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
• Experience with data warehouse, databases, data pipelines design and building
• Experience with Python, SQL, Scala
• Data management experience on RDBMS, (NoSQL, Hadoop, Data Streaming and Cloud Services are highly preferred)
• Solid experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.)
• Experience with google analytics is nice to have
• Self-starter, Self-organized, Problem solver, deliver projects from scratch