• Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
• Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
• Presenting information through reports and visualization
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Design, build and deploy BI solutions (Power Bi and Tableau)
• Maintain and support data analytics platforms (Cloud platform)
• Create tools to store data
• Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
• Evaluate and improve existing BI systems and functionalities
• Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
• Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
• Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
• In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
• Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
• Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude