Hong Kong Central
- Strong in interpretation of data to understand audience, to ideate, drive initiatives and execute product roadmap.
- Interpret business/industry opportunities to recommend and execute best practices-based and commercially-viable digital solutions and ongoing enhancements.
- Strong business acumen to be able to understand business goals and translate to technology enabler
- Effective negotiating, influencing and communication skills
- Confident, assertive yet collaborative approach, organized, ability to motivate team members
- At least 4 years of solid experience in digital, either in-house, consultancy, or agency-side, ideally with international exposure
- Strong experience in agile project management, able to coordinate across business and IT stakeholders to deliver against Sprint goals
- End-to-end project management, including stakeholder management, scope, budget, detailed planning and monitoring of project progress.
- Experience working with technology platforms such as Salesforce, AWS, Azure, Adobe Marketing Cloud
- A good amount of experience in cost/benefit analysis to ensure effort is focused on providing real business value.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior members of staff in BA or SA tasks would be ideal as the role would make use of this.