Position Title: Development Manager, Events & Campaigns
Reporting To: Development Director/CEO
Location: Hong Kong
Organization Information: We are posting on behalf of Children’s Medical Foundation (CMF) is a Hong Kong registered nonprofit that funds sustainable programs in child healthcare. With an extensive network of 85 hospital partners across China, treating five babies every hour, CMF expands lifesaving healthcare initiatives for newborns, improving health equity and access.
Our Vision: High quality healthcare for children in Asia, regardless of where they live.
Our Mission: Children’s Medical Foundation develops and implements sustainable healthcare solutions for children in Asia with a focus on helping underprivileged children.
Job Description: Development Manager
Working closely with the Development team and CEO; he/she will be accountable for adept execution of the development plan, with timely project management of fundraising events, campaigns, digital marketing, and content creation. Core initiatives include sponsorship, communications, and brand building components.
Areas of critical importance include fundraising and expanding the visibility of the foundation and increasing community awareness of the CMF brand. Success will greatly enhance the Foundation’s ability to make a meaningful impact on saving China’s youngest and poorest.
- Events & Campaigns Project Management
- Execute the Development pipeline of events, fundraising appeals, and branding initiatives by leveraging your project planning, event management, communications and marketing experience.
- Manage existing initiatives such as the annual Charity Golf Day, Founders’ Circle, Fellowship, Urgent Appeal, Tencent and Google campaigns to fundraise and establish new Signature Events.
- Actively manage the CRM, EDM and operational systems for campaign management, stakeholder communication, donation receipt processing and corresponding donor engagement processes.
- Optimize human resources by harnessing the team support of volunteers, committee members, donors, partners and staff as part of your implementation plan.
- Major Gift Donor fundraising
- Create pitchbook templates and customize for donors.
- Research and prepare donor profiles and support donor grant writing.
- Support restricted programs donor report writing.
- Content management & Digital marketing
- Plan and monitor all ongoing CMF presence on social media, the website and digital marketing to build CMF’s presence and brand.
- Draft CMF newsletters and stakeholder communications, launch online campaigns.
- Create, design and manage fundraising and marketing collaterals including videos, annual reports, campaign and event collaterals, working with designers, branding and public relations partners, etc. as required.
- Effectively articulate CMF’s story and proactively lead and inspire community stakeholders and networks
- Drafting the Development section and assemble the quarterly Board Meeting report.
- Proactively support the CEO with daily operations and administration of organizational matters in support of the Foundation’s work.
- Independent, hard-working, and accountable with excellent time management
- Passionate about building a career in the nonprofit sector, cares about children and helping the underprivileged in China / Asia
- University graduate with 7 years’ working experience, including at least 5 years in project management, fundraising, sales, marketing, NGO or development position
- Native fluency in English required, bilingual in Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- Well-developed project management and organizational skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications, tech proficient and design software; client management software a plus
- Proven ability to generate and execute fundraising initiatives
- Proven ability to organize and manage events from inception to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and capable of working independently in a small office environment
- Experience working with creative partners and producers to develop powerful/emotional/persuasive content and campaigns to tell the Foundation’s story a plus
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and expected compensation, or send the application to email@example.com with subject heading of "Development Manager”. Applicants with fewer years of experience will be considered for a Development Officer position.
We are an equal opportunity employer though cannot personally respond to each application. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you do not hear from us within 4 weeks.