A global investment bank is looking for an experienced Fixed Income and Credits Business analyst to join their established technology team.
• Support Front Office on business expansion or new trade structure from technology perspective.
• Liaise with global counterparts on projects and issues that affect APAC region.
• Analyse model, trade data, and market data to tie out the valuation difference between legacy valuation system and Strategic platform valuation.
• Issues and Risks tracking and escalation
• Coordinates dependencies with other Product Owners
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Finance
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
• Business analysis experience in front office applications supporting trade capture and valuation
• Have in depth understanding on valuation of financial products. Knowledge of Fixed Income Credit and Loan Products preferred.
• Very good knowledge in trade life-cycle.
• Must be a self-starter, independent thinker with excellent communication.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Engages with business partners to analyse, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques.
• Builds action plans and drives execution.
• Applies business redesign concepts, practices and standard tool sets.